- On the DSM that was not imported via vCenter, do the following:
- Deactivate the Agent.
- Delete the computer from the DSM.
- On the DSM that was imported via vCenter, do the following:
- Go to the DSM Computers console and click the Actions tab.
- Reactivate the computer.
Two activated Agents will now appear under the General tab.
- Under the Action tab, click Deactivate Appliance Protection.
Only Agent protection will remain enabled for the DSM.Note: When the DSM is also the Deep Security Relay, the Agent has to be enabled because it is responsible for updates on the environment.
Deep Security Manager (DSM) imported via vCenter shows "Activation Failed (Duplicate Computer)"
Thank you for your feedback!
Create a technical support case if you need further support.