The issue occurs if the DSM with Deep Security Relay had already been imported and activated in the console during the installation or in a later stage of the configuration.
To resolve the issue:
- On the DSM that was not imported via vCenter, do the following:
- Deactivate the Agent.
- Delete the computer from the DSM.
- On the DSM that was imported via vCenter, do the following:
- Go to the DSM Computers console and click the Actions tab.
- Reactivate the computer.
Two activated Agents will now appear under the General tab.
- Under the Action tab, click Deactivate Appliance Protection.
Only Agent protection will remain enabled for the DSM.Note: When the DSM is also the Deep Security Relay, the Agent has to be enabled because it is responsible for updates on the environment.