at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
- Confirm that the SQL Server (TMSM) service is running.
- Go to Start > Run and type "services.msc" then press Enter.
- Look for the SQL Server (TMSM) service and confirm that it is started.
- Enable the Remote Connections Protocol.
- Open the SQL Server 2005 Surface Area Configuration. Go to Start > All Programs > Microsoft SQL Server 2005 > Configuration Tools > SQL Server Surface Area Configuration.
- Under the Configure Surface Area for localhost section, click Surface Area Configuration for Services and Connections.
- Under the TMSM section, go to [Database Engine] > [Remote Connections].
- Select the Local and remote connections option and make sure Using both TCP/IP and named pipes is selected.
- Click the Apply button to save the settings.
- On the left pane of the same window, click [Database Engine] > [Service] and stop and restart the service.
- Go to the [SQL Server Browser] and modify Startup type to "Automatic" if not already done.
- Restart the TMSM services by running the restart_TMSM.bat file under the directory:
...\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\OfficeScan\Addon\TMSM
- Click the TMSM Manage Program button to confirm that you can now access the TMSM console.