This article discusses how to enable or disable customer accounts in LMP.
The Licensing Management Platform gives you the ability to enable and disable customer accounts. By default, customer accounts are enabled.
To enable or enable a customer account:
- Log in to the LMP console.
- On the navigation bar, click Users > Customers.
- Click the customer account that you want to enable or disable.
- Click the modify icon on the customer profile.
- Click the Enable or Disable button, next to the account name at the top of the table.
- Click Save.