- Marketing Email Management
Administrators can manage marketing messages separately from common spam. Each marketing message rule takes action based on the email or IP address in the exception list.
- Smart Scan
Smart Scan uses a more efficient scanning process by offloading a large number of threat signatures previously stored on the IMSS server to the cloud.
- IPv6 Support
The following features now support IPv6:
- SMTP routing
- WRS, PR, ActiveUpdate, Smart Feedback in IPv6 networks or a proxy in IPv6 networks
- Importing and exporting of IP addresses in IPv6 format
- Logs and reports with relevant SMTP IPv6 information
- Display triggered keywords in log query
To improve the visibility of triggered keywords and expressions, the entity name, where the keyword expression appears in a message, and the matched expressions now appear in the policy event log query details page.
- Description field for Keywords and Regular Expressions
To understand the keywords and regular expressions, users can now add a description to explain the meaning and usage of the words.
- End-User Quarantine (EUQ) support for SMTP authentication
SMTP authentication provides another option for enabling the EUQ feature.
- Retrieve quarantined email with alias email addresses
End users can now get the quarantined email messages using alias email addresses in the EUQ web page.
- User Interface Enhancement
The management console is changed for more simplified configuration and navigation.
- Component Updates
The following components are now updated:
- Antispam Engine - 7.0.1014
- URL Filtering Engine -3.5.1058
- Apache - 2.2.24
- Tomcat - 6.0.36
- Java JRE - 1.6.0_43
- Java JDK - 1.6.0_43
- Type the command "./manual_rollback".
- Follow the on-screen prompts to roll the system back.