Learn how to register the TMMS management server to TMCM server.
Connect the TMMS 9.0 server to TMCM 6.0 Patch 3 with Hotfix B1737 using the TMCM server visibility feature.
Do the following:
- Login to the TMCM console.
- Add TMMS to the Policy Management and Product list. To do this:
- Go to Updates > Manual Download.
- Select Product programs and widget pool check box, then click Download Now.
After downloading new updates, the "New CM Package are ready to be updated" notification will appear. Initially, TMMS is not listed in the list.
Click Update Now. When the update is complete, the following message will appear:
The update is completed, press OK to reload the page.
After updating, a new product list will appear under Policies > Policy Resources > Policy Templates Settings.
- Under the Action section of Mobile Security for Enterprise, click Enable.
- Go to Dashboard, then click Server Visibility located on the right hand corner of the page.
- Click Add.
- Enter the TMMS server name and port number.
- Under Server type dropdown list, select Mobile Security for Enterprise.
- Enter the Account and Password credentials.
- Go back to Dashboard and start adding the TMMS widget:
- Click on Add Widget > Mobile Security.
- Select the widgets you want to show up on the console.
- Go to each widget box and click Server Settings located at the upper right hand side.
The Widget Settings window opens.
Check the TMMS server for which the information is supposed to show up, then click Save.