Follow this procedure to properly install the Deep Security Agent on an image and have it ready for re-provisioning.
To set up a Deep Security Agent gold image:
- Install the Deep Security Agent software on the image.
- Open the Services console and turn off the Trend Micro Deep Security Agent service.
- Set the startup mode of the Trend Micro Deep Security Agent service to Manual.
- Go to C:\ProgramData\Trend Micro\Deep Security Agent\dsa_core folder and delete all files that have the following extensions:
- Save the image. It is now ready for re-provisioning.
After the image is re-provisioned:
- Change the Trend Micro Deep Security Agent service back to Auto Start mode.
- Start the service.