Know how to detect and block encrypted and password-protected files in Messaging Security Agent (MSA) of WFBS Advanced and SMEX.
To block an encrypted file:
- Log on to WFBS or SMEX Management Console.
- Do the following to go to Action tab.
- Navigate to Security Settings > Select your Exchange Server > Configure.
- On the MSA Configuration, select Antivirus > Action tab.
For SMEX, go to Security Risk Scan > Action tab.
- Under the Advanced Options section, click the Unscannable Message Parts.
- Select you preferred action from the following other than Pass. By default, this option is set to Pass.
- Replace with text/file
- Quarantine entire message
- Delete entire message
- Quarantine message part
For WFBS:Click image to enlarge.For SMEX:Click image to enlarge.
- Click Save.