- On the IWSS server, access the Data Source (ODBC) by clicking Start > Administrative Tools > Data Source (ODBC).
- In the Data Source (ODBC) window, go to the System DSN tab. You will see dsniwss3, the ODBC data source connector to the IWSS SQL database instance.
- Select dnsiwss3 and click Configure.
- Leave the default entries as is on the first page and then click Next.
- In the next window which shows the authentication settings, input the 'sa' SQL user account password and then click Next.
- Click Next on the succeeding pages until you reach "Finish".
- Run the following command:
initDb.bat <user> <password> <iwss database instance> -fThis output will appear:[NOTICE]: If you already have an old "iwss3" database in the server
[184.108.40.206\iwss ],this program will delete this database, and create a new one from scratch!
Do you want to continue(y|n): y
1.Creating DSN for database creation...
2.Deleting possible pre - existed database...
3.Creating database ...
4.Creating tables ...
5.Creating procedures ...
6.Inserting default values ...
7.Creating default cleanup job
Database for IWSS3.1 Windows has been successfully created and initialized!
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
ODBC error occurs when re-creating SQL database using initDB.bat tool
Thank you for your feedback!