Below are the list of enhancements in the WFBS 9.0 UI:
- The new Security Settings WFBS 9.0 has a new client tree and remote install UI that match the Windows Metro UI.
- You can also right-click the server name to view additional options.
Note: Internet Explorer (IE) 6 is no longer supported.
- The left column of the remote install window automatically populates with the list of domains.
- The UI no longer depends on ActiveX in order to load. If it fails to load properly, you can do any or all the the following troubleshooting steps:
- Unload/reload IE.
- Add the security server URL to the trusted sites list.
- Clear the browser cache and cookies.
- Change the compatibility mode to IE 8.
For additional debugging, collect CDT logs:
- Download and install the CDT tool.
- Go to IE Internet Options > Advanced tab and untick the Disable script debugging (Internet Explorer) option then click Apply.
- Check the IE version. The supported IE versions are 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11.
- Report the error to Trend Micro Technical Support.