- Open your Mac and go to System Preferences.
- Select Security & Privacy.
- Under the General tab, click the padlock icon at the lower left corner of the page to enable changes on your machine. Type your password when prompted.
- Under the Allow apps downloaded from: section, select the Anywhereoption.
- Click the padlock icon again to to prevent further changes in the settings.
- Install the TMSM agent.
- After you successfully install the TMSM agent, go back to System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General.
- Click the padlock icon so you can change the settings.
- Under the Allow apps downloaded from: section, revert to the option Mac App Store.
- Click the padlock icon again to lock the settings.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
"Tmsminstall.mpkg cannot be opened" error appears when installing the Security for Mac (TMSM) agent in Worry-Free Business Security
Thank you for your feedback!