- Configure your firewall settings.
- Go to Control Panel > System and Security > Windows Firewall.
- On the left pane, click Turn Windows Firewall on or off.
- Tick the Turn off Windows Firewall option for both Private and Public Network settings (depending on which network is attached to the WFBS Server).
- Check if you are able to connect to the machine's Administrative Share (\\machine_name\c$).
- Go to Network and Sharing Center > Change Advanced Sharing Settings > select Use user accounts and passwords to connect to other computers.
- Open regedit and go to HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System.
- Create a DWORD (32-bit) named "LocalAccountTokenFilterPolicy" then set the value to "1".
- Reboot the machine.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Cannot remotely install the Messaging Security Agent (MSA) of Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS) 9.0 on a machine running Windows Server 2012
Category:Troubleshoot; Deploy; Install
Thank you for your feedback!