- Click Start and type "inetmgr" on the Start Search Box.
- On the Programs list, right-click inetmgr and select Run as administrator.
- If you are prompted for an administrator password type your password. If you are asked for confirmation, click Continue.
- On the IIS Manager window, expand OfficeScan and select SMB.
- On the Features view, double-click Handler Mappings and highlight CGI.exe.
- On the Action pane, click Edit Feature Permissions.
- Select Read, Script, Execute, and then click OK.
- Restart World Wide Web Publishing Service.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
HTTP Error 403.1 appears when accessing https://server:4343/smb in Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS)
Thank you for your feedback!