- Do not delete any file or folder.
- Depending on the tool you run, you may log all the session outputs so you can submit them to Trend Micro Technical Support. Such option should be activated before establishing the connection.
- Use SSH to log on as root and access the command line interface.
- Run the following commands to collect disk usage information:
du -h --max-depth=2 > du.txt
du -h /var > var.txt
du -h /var/iwss > iwss.txt
- Run the following command to show the partition space usage.
df -h > df.txt
- Run the following command to navigate through the hierarchy of folders and find the files that consume too much space:
du -sh [directory_name]/*Example:
Run "du -sh /var/*" first. If, for example, you notice that the iwss folder takes too much space, run the command "du -sh /var/iwss/*". Repeat until you reach the folder or file that takes most of the partition space.
- product version
- product build
- output of the commands in Step A