After replacing the Activation Code (AC) with a new one, the ERS settings, such as IP approved list, no longer work.
The settings of an ERS account is bound to an AC.
If the product uses a new AC, the settings that depend on the old AC will not be applied to the new one.
To resolve the issue:
- Log on to the Trend Micro ERS website using the old account.
- Copy the approved list and other settings to a text file.
- Log off from your old account.
- Register the new account and enter the new AC on the Trend Micro ERS website.
- Log on with the new account.
- Paste the approved list and other settings that you copied from the old one.