When you check the logs via IMSVA web console, it only displays the deferred mail logs. The other mail logs are not displayed.
You can check the logs by navigating from the console > Logs > Query, and select Message Tracking and click Display Log.
This issue occurs due to a broken bookmark file /opt/trend/imss/MsgTracing/ScanLogBookmark.txt.
To resolve the issue:
- Login to IMSVA Linux shell via root.
- Stop the Message Tracking process using the command below:
[root@imsva ~]# S99MSGTRACING stop
- Remove the broken bookmark file using the following command:
[root@imsva~]# rm -f /opt/trend/imss/MsgTracing/ScanLogBookmark.txt
- Start the Message Tracking process using the following command:
[root@imsva ~]# S99MSGTRACING start
- Wait for about 10 minutes and check the Message Tracking logs again.