The User Contact Information requires additional steps to synchronize data between the Active Directory server and TMCM.
TMCM synchronizes data from the Active Directory's Global Category. However, by default, not all user information is synchronized between the Global Category and Active Directory.
TMCM requires the following information:
If these attributes are not synchronized to the Global Category, you will see "N/A" in the related column of the Contact Information page of the user/endpoint directory.
To synchronize the necessary information between the Global Category and the Active Directory:
- Open the Microsoft Management Console (MMC).
- Add a snap-in (Active Directory Schema).
- On the left panel, go to Attribute.
- Enable the Replicate this attribute to Global Catalog for each of the following attributes:
- Wait until the Active Directory replication finishes.