Learn how to add the required attributes to be able to sychronize data between the Active Directory server and TMCM/Apex Central.
The User Contact Information requires additional steps to synchronize data between the Active Directory server and TMCM/Apex Central.
TMCM/Apex Central™ synchronizes data from the Active Directory's Global Category. However, by default, not all user information is synchronized between the Global Category and Active Directory.
TMCM/Apex Central requires the following information:
If these attributes are not synchronized to the Global Category, you will see "N/A" in the related column of the Contact Information page of the user/endpoint directory.
To synchronize the necessary information between the Global Category and the Active Directory:
- Open the Microsoft Management Console (MMC).
- Add a snap-in (Active Directory Schema).
- On the left panel, go to Attribute.
- Enable the Replicate this attribute to Global Catalog for each of the following attributes:
- Wait until the Active Directory replication finishes.