- Add an Allow Rule.
- Go to Management > Rules, and click Create.
- Select Allow as the rule type.
- Choose Trend Micro Certified Safe Software Service from the Method list.
- Select Application Group, and tick the Operating System category.
- Select All Operating System.
- Make sure that this rule has the first priority to allow all OS files.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Preventing misconfiguration from blocking Operating System files in Endpoint Application Control (EAC)
Thank you for your feedback!