This article shows you how to create an account in CLP to facilitate the registration of IWSaaS.
To register your account:
- Go to the CLP site.
- Click Sign up now.
- Select the No, I am first time user option and then enter your Registration Key (RK) or Activation Key (AK).
- Click Continue.
- Review the product information and license agreement.
- Tick the I have read and accept and Trend Micro License Agreement checkbox, and then click Continue.
- Fill out the form, and then click Continue.
You will receive the following message:
Your account has been created and Trend Micro InterScan Web Security as a Service has been added to your account.
- Click Open Console to access the IWSaaS console.
You will also receive an email notification that your registration was successful.