- Enhanced Manual Download and Scheduled Download.
- Custom log maintenance purging period
You can set Maximum Log Age in the Log maintenance in TMCM.
- Configure policy redeployment settings
You can now configure TMCM to not redeploy a policy every 24 hours.
- License renewal and deployment of new activation codes
TMCM is part of the Complete User Protection program and now supports license renewal and new activation code deployment.
- Enhanced Ad Hoc Queries:
- Adds the "100" and "200 "options in the drop-down list of the Ad Hoc Query results panel.
- Enables TMCM to automatically record the selected value when a user changes an option and the value becomes the default option for the next query action, including logging In to TMCM using the same account.
- Changes the default number of rows from 15 to 20.
- Modified TMCM syslog notifications RFC 5424 standard.
- The new token for update notifications messages, %update_info%, is now available for showing pattern names and version information after an update.
- A new token for notifications, %scanmethod%, is now available for determining when a detection is made (Real-time scan, Scheduled Scan, Scan Now, etc.).
- You can now generate new reports simultaneously. Before, TMCM generates only one report at a time.
- TMCM 6.0 SP1 enables TMCM 6.0 to record the folders and all the products under each folder included in the scope of a widget instead of recording the products only. This hot fix also ensures that TMCM 6.0 promptly updates a widget's scope each time a product is added into or removed from any folder under the widget's scope.
For example, a widget has been modified so that only certain folders are included in the scope. If a product is moved to a different folder, it is still selected in the widget scope, even if it is not in the selected folder anymore.
- It is now possible to add landscape mode for PDF reports.
- Configure widgets to display logs from 180:
- Control Manager Threat Statistics
- C&C Callback Events
- Control Manager Top File-based Threats
- Control Manager Top Threats
- Threat Detection Results
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
New features available in Control Manager (TMCM) 6.0 Service Pack (SP) 1
- Control Manager 6.0
- Windows 2003 Enterprise
- Windows 2003 Server R2
- Windows 2003 Standard
- Windows 2008 Enterprise
- Windows 2008 Enterprise 64-bit
- Windows 2008 Server R2
- Windows 2008 Standard
- Windows 2008 Standard 64-bit
- Windows 2012 Enterprise
- Windows 2012 Web Server Edition
Category:Configure; Install; Upgrade
Thank you for your feedback!