You want to launch the Deployment Kit to install a product but the machine has not Internet connection.
To install products using the Deployment Kit even without Internet connection, do any of the following options:
- Look for a machine connected to the Internet and download and run the Deployment Kit.
- On the Installer Section, select Download and run the latest installers from Trend Micro Software Download Center.
- Select the products that you want to download.
- Specify a download location if you don’t want to save the installers in the default location. The default location would be the Installers folder that is created in the folder where you launched the Deployment Kit.
- Click Next to start downloading your selected products.
- On the Installation List window, select Install Later and click Next until you reach the end of the download process.
- Verify the downloaded files by selecting the option Open the download location to copy the deployment kit and available product installers on the results window and then click Finish.
If you are not able to select the option before exiting the Deployment Kit, just navigate to the download folder you specified in Step 4 and check the files are there.
- Copy the Deployment Kit and the folder containing the dowloaded product installers to the server where you want to install the Smart Protection program.
- Run the Deployment Kit on the machine where you want to install Smart Protection.
- On the Installer Selection window, select Run the available installers from the on-premise download location. Make sure you point to the correct path or folder where the downloaded installers are located.
- Select the products you want to install and then click Next to start the installation.
- On a machine connected to the Internet, download and launch the Deployment Kit.
- Look for the DeploymentKit.log that is generated when you run the Deployment Kit. This can be found in the same location where you launched the Deployment Kit.
- Open the DeploymentKit.log file using a text editor such as Notepad or any similar application. Look for lines similar to the following:
04/10 21:54:30 INFO: Download URL : http://files.trendmicro.com/products/scanmail/SMEX-11.0-GM-1191.exe
- Use the URL to download the installer files manually. You can copy and paste the URL on your browser.
- Save the files in a temporary folder.
- After downloading all the installers you need, copy the files to the machine where you want to install them.
- On the machine where you want to install the product, run the Deployment Kit.
- On the Installer Selection Window, select Run the available installers from the on-premise download location. Make sure you point to the correct path or folder where you copied the installers.
- Select the products you want to install.
- Click Next to proceed with the installation of the selected product.