Know how OfficeScan supports third-party SSL certificate for server authentication.
OfficeScan 11.0 supports third-party signed SSL certificate given the following requirements:
- The certificate must be in PFX format, which contains only one (1) certificate file.
- The certificate must be signed by a certification authority (CA) in order to publicly verify its authenticity.
- It must use either of the following algorithms:
- Microsoft Enhanced Cryptographic Provider v1.0
- Microsoft Enhanced DSS and Diffie-Hellman Cryptographic Provider
- The minimum key length of the certificate must be 1024 bits.