This article shows you the procedure on how to configure SSFE to identify and log the actual client IP address.
- Log in to the SSFE shell.
Change to a root account using the command “sudo su -“.Note: There should be a space between su and -.
- Enter the root password.
Note: If the password has not been changed after installation, the default password is “safesync”.
- Edit “/etc/perlbal/perlbal.common.conf ” to “vim /etc/perlbal/perlbal.common.conf”.
- In the section CREATE SERVICE balancer, insert "SET always_trusted = true” then save the changes.
Restart Perlbal80 and Perlbalmgmtui.
- Type the command “supervisorctl”.
- Type the command “restart perbal80 perbalmgmtui”.