This article shows you how to adjust the time zone settings in IWSaaS.
The time zone used by IWSaaS is associated with the time you selected when you created your IWSaaS account.
For example, if you selected Melbourne (GMT+10) when you created your account, the dashboard time, scheduling or time range, reports and logs will be based on that time zone. If you are the IWSaaS administrator, you can also define the time zone if you created gateway locations for the branch offices. Each gateway location can set their own time zone.
For users authenticating to IWSaaS, the time of the local user is based on the time of the device they are using.
Administrators can change the time zone setting via the Customer Licensing Portal (CLP).
To adjust the time zone settings:
- Make sure that you are logged off from the IWSaaS console.
- Log in to CLP using the account associated with IWSaaS.
- Click the My Accounts tab.
- Look for the Time zone drop-down list, and then select your preferred time zone.
- Click Submit to save the changes.