- Log in to SSFE server shell.
- Switch to the root account using the "sudo" command:
safesync@appliance1:~$ sudo -s
- Stop the SSH process using the command:
# service ssh stop
- Disable SSH from loading during boot up through the command:
# update-rc.d -f ssh remove
- To revert back to loading SSH during boot up use the command:
# update-rc.d -f ssh defaults
- Start the SSH process using the command:
# service ssh start
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Disabling the Secure Shell (SSH) in the SafeSync for Enterprise (SSFE) server
Thank you for your feedback!