- Check if the system requirements are met.
- When installing in a bare-metal server, make sure that the hardware is supported based on Hardware Compatibility List (HCL).
- Both NICs attached to the server must be connected to their respective network switches with active power.
The first NIC should be connected to the Intranet/Internet with internet access.The second NIC should be connected to a private network switch separate and isolated from the Intranet/Internet network.
- When installing the secondary server of a High Availability deployment, the first and second NIC of the secondary server must be connected to the same network or switch as the first and second NIC of the primary server, respectively. This ensures proper database replication and a successful installation.
- Check if the SSFE domain and DNS records are properly planned for.
- When installed in Hyper-V hypervisor, upgrade the Kernel right after installation.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Important reminders and pre-requisites before installing the SafeSync for Enterprise (SSFE) server
Thank you for your feedback!