Delete alerts from the database if they are too many to dismiss manually from the Deep Security Manager (DSM) console.
By running database commands, you can do the following:
- Remove dismissible alerts from the web console.
- Remove alerts that are not dismissible, but these will reappear when Deep Security scans again for alerts.
To remove alerts, use the following database commands:
update alert2s set TimeResolved = getdate()
update alert2hosts set TimeResolved = getdate()
update alert2administrators set TimeResolved = getdate()
- For Firewall and Stateful events:
delete from alert2network
- For alerts assigned to Integrity rules:
delete from alert2integrityrules
- For alerts assigned to specific Log Inspection rules:
delete from alert2loginspectionrules