You cannot enable IP Filtering and the message "Install IP filtering components before enabling IP filtering" appears when you hover over the information icon next to Enable IP Filtering checkbox.
To resolve the issue:
- Log in to the IMSVA web console.
- Go to Administration > Configuration Wizard. Click Skip to retain the original settings.
- On Step 2 of the Configuration Wizard, select Parent Device and tick the Gateway Deployment checkbox. Click Next.
- Continue with the Configuration Wizard until the last step.
- On the last step, click Finish to save the changes.
- Log off then log in again to the IMSVA web console.
- Go to the System Status page to verify if the Enable IP Filtering checkbox is no longer grayed out.