- sc query tmactmon
- sc query tmevtmgr
- sc query tmcomm
The issue occurs because the tmactmon, tmevtmgr, and tmcomm drivers were not installed due to the “Turn Off Automatic Root Certificate Update” policy in the GPO. The policy prevented the machine from downloading the root certificate used to sign the drivers, causing the installation to fail.
- Open gpedit.msc using the command line.
- Expand Administrative Templates >System > Internet Communication Management > Internet Communication Settings.
- Locate “Turn Off Automatic Root Certificate Update”.
- Set it to Not Configured or disable it.
- Install the Deep Security Agent.