- Remote Lock – This command locks the device even if there is no screen lock assigned on the device.
- Remote Locate – This command finds the current location of the device. It shows the exact location in Last Known Location under device details.
- Remote Wipe – This command factory resets all data on the device plus in external SD card (For Android Device)
- Reset Password – This command resets the current password of the Android device. A random generated password will be generated as a new password.
- Clear Passcode – This command clears the current passcode of the iOS device.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Available commands for Android and iOS in Worry-Free Business Security Services (WFBS-SVC)
- Worry-Free Business Security Services 5.7
- Worry-Free Business Security Services for Dell 5.6
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Android 3.x Honeycomb
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Android 4.1 Jellybean
- Android 4.2 Jellybean
- Android 4.3 Jellybean
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- iOS 6.0+
- iOS 7.0+
- iOS 7.1+
Thank you for your feedback!