This article lists the available commands for Android and iOS in WFBS-SVC.
The following table shows the available commands for Android and iOS:
Click image to enlarge
- Remote Lock – This command locks the device even if there is no screen lock assigned on the device.
- Remote Locate – This command finds the current location of the device. It shows the exact location in Last Known Location under device details.
- Remote Wipe – This command factory resets all data on the device plus in external SD card (For Android Device)
- Reset Password – This command resets the current password of the Android device. A random generated password will be generated as a new password.
- Clear Passcode – This command clears the current passcode of the iOS device.
You can also view the following video tutorials for each command: