This feature is only available for TMRM partners using the Licensing Management Platform (LMP) version.
To resolve the issue:
- Create a service plan in LMP.
The option Configure default setting templates will only appear if you create a service plan for Worry-Free Business Security Services (WFBS-SVC).
- Enable the Managing Service option. After creating a WFBS-SVC service plan, it has to be a manageable in order to use the default WFBS-SVC template on the TMRM side.
- Log in to the LMP console.
- Click Plans and Licenses > Service Plans.
- Click the Edit policy icon next to the WFBS-SVC service plan.
- Tick the Enable managing service checkbox.
- Click Save.