- Pending - New web applications are created in a pending state by default. Your website ownership is verified by Trend Micro which usually takes 24-48 hours.
- Enabled - This status indicates that your web application is ready for use. Web applications hosted in Amazon Web Service are enabled immediately.
- Denied - If Trend Micro cannot verify that the registrant is authorized to run a scan for the web application, the status will change to "Denied".
- Disabled - The status is "Disabled" due to the following reasons:
- If Deep Security for Web Apps is unable to connect to the web application, you will receive a notification email. After three validation errors, the web application will be disabled.
- A web application will also be disabled if Trend Micro found an issue with the web app. Please submit a support case online to find more information on this issue.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Status of web application in Deep Security for Web Apps
Thank you for your feedback!