- Go to the Center Server client and access the DSVA console.
- Press ALT + F2 to open the non-grpahical interface.
This opens the command line interface (CLI).
- Make yourself root by executing command:
- Enter the default password "dsva".
- Back up the old time zone settings. Run the following command:
cp /etc/localtime /etc/localtime-old
- Go to the directory /usr/share/zoneinfo. Run the following commands:
ls -aThe list of time zone regions will be displayed.
- Choose the most appropriate region and replace the /etc/localtime file.
For example, to set the local time in Shanghai, run the following command:cp /usr/share/zoneinfo/Asia/Shanghai /etc/localtime
- To verify that the time zone has been set, run the "date" command.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Changing the time zone in Deep Security Virtual Appliance (DSVA)
Thank you for your feedback!