When using Apache as a web server, the following error happens when installing the Security Agent remotely from the WFBS console.
Unable to collect system information from the remote computer. Please contact your Worry-Free Business Security Support provider for assistance.
You can resolve the error by doing any of the following options:
- Go to Administrative Tools > Local Security Policy.
- Expand Local Policy and click User Rights Assignment.
- On the Policy column, look for and right-click Log on as a service and then select Properties.
- Click the Add User or Group… button to add the new user.
- On the Select Users, Computers, Service Accounts, or Groups dialogue box, find the user you want to add and click OK.
- On the Log on as a service Properties dialogue box, click OK to save the changes.
Make sure that the user that you added above is not listed in the Deny log on as a service policy in the Local Security Policy.
For more information, refer to the Microsoft article: Add the Log on as a service right to an account.
- Go to Administrative Tools > Services.
- Right-click Apache Service and click Properties.
- Go to the Log On tab.
- Select This account and add an Admin account.
- Click OK.
- Restart the Apache Service.