This article discusses how to sync or isolate specific groups using the IWSaaS AD Sync Agent.
You may isolate or sync specific groups using the AD Sync Agent.
For example, you want to sync following groups:
- Internet administrators
- Internet users
- Internet guests
They are located in an organization unit with 50 other groups.
If you use the the IWSaaS AD Sync Agent, you need to point the base Distinguished Name (DN) to the organization unit and query the groups specified above.
To fitler specific groups:
- To launch the Trend Micro IWSaaS AD Sync Agent, go to Start > All Programs > Trend Micro IWSaaS AD Sync Agent.
- Go to the Group Settings section and change the value of Group Search Filter to:
- Configure the Sync Agent shown above and leave other settings as default.
- Click Apply to save the changes.
- Click Test Connection to test if the Sync Agent can connect to your AD.
- Once everything is set properly, click Sync.