- You have an active Microsoft Windows Azure account.
- You have an active Trend Micro SecureCloud account.
- You have a .PEM file created and imported.
- There is already a SecureCloud Agent installed on the target Azure machine.
- If the SecureCloud Encryption Wizard is not open, go to Start > Trend Micro SecureCloud Agent > SecureCloud Encryption Wizard.
This opens the SecureCloud Encryption Wizard screen.
- Under the Configuration tab, select "Microsoft Azure" under Cloud Service Provider.
- Provide the following information:
You can find this information under in the SecureCloud console. Go to Administration > User Management.
- SecureCloud KMS URL
- Account ID
- Specify the Windows Azure Subscription ID.
You can find this by going to Settings > Subscription in the Windows Azure console.
- Provide the certificate file path (.PEM file) that you created.
- Click Configure.
You will receive a message that the configuration is successful.
- Open the command prompt as an administrator and go to the SecureCloud Agent directory.
- Run the scconfig.exe file and select the number for Windows Azure.
- Follow the instructions and provide the subscription ID. Hit Enter.
Once the Agent configuration is successful, you should see the instance already listed under the Inventory section from the Securecloud console and initialize the encryption process from there.