- Log on to the Application Control Agent endpoint.
- Open services.msc and stop the Trend Micro Endpoint Application Control Agent service.
- Go to Windows Explorer and type %UserProfile%\ in the box to access the current user profile.
- Click Organize > Folder and search options > View and then tick the Show hidden files, folders and drives option to be able view the hidden folder, AppData.
- Go to the AppData\Roaming\Trend Micro\AcAgent directory.
- Back up and then delete the AcAgent.db file.
- Restart Trend Micro Endpoint Application Control Agent service. The TMEAC icon on the system tray will show the Inventory Scan running.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Manually triggering Inventory Scan of Endpoint Application Control (TMEAC) Agent
Thank you for your feedback!