This article shows you what to do when you cannot upload files with your Trend Micro SafeSync program. The following also happen:
- Trend Micro SafeSync is stuck on a certain file that does not exist or is not available.
- Trend Micro SafeSync is occupying too much space on the C:\ drive.
To resolve this issue, delete the contents of the Trend Micro SafeSync root folder.
- Disable or turn off your Trend Micro SafeSync by right-clicking the system tray icon, then selecting Exit.
- Do either of the following:
- For Windows XP: Go to the C:\Documents and Settings\\Local Settings\Application Data\ Trend Micro\ODSP\root folder.
- For Windows Vista and Windows 7: Go to the C:\Users\\AppData\Trend Micro\ODSP\root folder.
- Check if the contents of the root folder is a duplicate of the ones on your Trend Micro SafeSync storage or your local drive.
- Delete the duplicate files.
- Enable the Trend Micro SafeSync program by double-clicking the shortcut icon on your desktop.
- Check if the program will synchronize properly.