The WebDAV software is similar to FTP software that allows you to transfer files to and from your SafeSync storage space. Any standard-compliant WebDAV client should work.
Learn how to set up BitKinex as WebDAV Client for SSFE in Microsoft Windows.
To utilize BitKinex:
- Download the BitKinex 3.2.3 file from the official site and run the installer.
- Select Direct Connection and click Next.
- Skip the Bandwidth Throttle window and click Next.
- Wait for the general network setup to complete.
- Enter the server address and choose HTTPS protocol.
- Provide the User and Password details.
- Enter a name and description for the data source.
- Wait for the general data source setup to finish.
- Right-click the data source and select Properties.
- Add the following path to the site map:
Location: Directory (WebDAV-compliant)
- Save the settings and click OK.