- Check if SafeSync supports the proxy type you are using. Below are the supported proxy types:
Below are authentication schemes that SafeSync does not support:
- Proxy without authentication
- Basic authentication proxy
- Digest authentication
One of the agreed upon methods that a web server can use to negotiate credentials with your web browser. It uses encryption to send the password over the network which is safer than the Basic Access Authentication that sends plain text.
- NTLM authentication
The most complex authentication protocols supported by the HttpClient. It is a proprietary protocol designed by Microsoft with no publicly available specification.
- Other complex authentication types
- Contact your Internet Service Provider or network administrator if you are unsure of the authentication schemes you have in your proxy.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Unable to connect to SafeSync for Business using a proxy
Thank you for your feedback!