- Check the upgrade log.
When upgrade logging is enabled, there is a log entry that will be created similar to this:=== Logging stopped: 10/21/2014 19:16:49 ===
MSI (c) (A0:DC) [19:16:49:661]: Note: 1: 1728
MSI (c) (A0:DC) [19:16:49:662]: Product: Trend Micro SecureCloud Management Server -- Configuration completed successfully.To enable logging, add the parameter "/l*v sc37_NN_log.txt" when executing the installer command.
- Check the Database Integrity. Use the SQL Server Management Studio to execute this query.
The records for the fields Table Integrity, Stored Procedure Integrity, and Function Integrity should show "FINE".
- Check the Agent API status. To check, go to https://<web host header>:<Web Service port>/agent/api.svc/status/.
- Check the Broker API status. To check, go to https://:<Web Service port>/broker/api.svc/status/.
- Check the Provisioning API status. To check, go to https://:<Web Service port>/provisioning/api.svc/status/.
- Check the SecureCloud services.
On services.msc, check if the status of SecureCloud Service and SecureCloud System Monitor is "Started".
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Post-upgrade checklist in SecureCloud 3.7
Thank you for your feedback!