The following error message appears in the DSM console after DSVA login:
Anti-Malware Engine Offline
The error occurs when the Anti-Malware (AM) function for DSVA is enabled. To resolve the issue, follow the steps below:
- Go to Policies > Deep Security Virtual Appliance policy > Details.
- Choose Anti-Malware.
- On the General tab, turn off Anti-Malware State.
- Save the changes.
- Go to Computers and find the DSVA.
- Right-click the selected DSVA and click Actions > Send Policies.
- Once again, select the DSVA and click Actions > Clear Warning / Errors.
DSM will now send the new policy along with the disabled Anti-Malware to DSVA. In return, the offline status will not occur anymore.