The Anti-Malware Email Plug-in is available in Deep Security 9.5 Service Pack (SP) 1 and higher versions, however, it is hidden by default. This article shows how user can make the plug-in visible on the web console.
To make the plug-in visible on the console:
- From the DSM machine, navigate to the C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Deep Security Manager\ folder.
- Execute the following command:
dsm_c -action changesetting -name "com.trendmicro.ds.antimalware:settings.configuration.eventEmailTabVisible" -value "true"
This restarts the DSM service.
- Check if the Anti-Malware Email Plug-in now shows on the console:
- Log in to the DSM console.
- Go to Administration > System Settings.
- Go to the Advanced tab and click the View Pluggable button.
For the manual installation of the plug-in, follow this article: Anti-Malware Email Notifications Plug-in for Deep Security.