Deep Security 9.5 Service Pack (SP) 1 includes the following enhancements:
- Extended support for Microsoft Azure
- Extended support for VMware NSX Security Policies
- Extended support for NSX Tagging
- SSL Enhancements
- Extended SSL support for TLS 1.2
- Extended proxy support for Relays
- Additional Linux support
- Support for log only HTTP Protocol Decoder Errors
- IPS Events are now viewable in Trend Micro Control Manager
- Proxy Settings for Communication with Cloud Instances.
To take full advantage of new features and performance enhancements, go to the Trend Micro Download Center and upgrade to the most recent version of Deep Security:
- Deep Security Manager
- Deep Security Agent
The latest version of Deep Security is 9.5 SP1. For this release Trend Micro has released new versions of the Deep Security Manager and the Windows and Linux Agents. For Solaris, HP-UX, and AIX Agents, please use the 9.0 versions available here.
- Deep Security Virtual Appliance and Notifier
For users implementing Agentless protection with the Virtual Appliance, please install the 9.5 version of the Appliance, available here. Once installed, the Appliance will be updated with the latest 9.5 SP1 protection module plug-ins.