This article provides the procedure in including devices mounted on Linux to the Scan Exclusions List.
To add devices to the Scan Exclusions List:
- Log in to the Deep Security Manager (DSM) console.
- Double-click the protected virtual machine.
- Select Anti-Malware > General > Edit.
- Go to the Exclusions > Directory List checkbox, then select Newfrom the drop-down menu.
- A new window appears. On the Directory(s): (One directory per line) field, add the following:
Also create these folders in Linux.
- Click OK and send the policy to the computer.