The Deep Security Notifier language is automatically configured based on what language is set under the Region and Language settings in the Control Panel. However, you can still manually change the Notifier language to English even if the Regional and Language settings is set to other language.
To set the Notifier language to English:
- From the system tray, click the Deep Security icon, and then click Exit.
- Go to the C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Deep Security Notifier folder.
- In the it-IT subfolder, rename the file Notifier.exe.mui to Notifier.exe.mui.bak.
- Copy the file Notifier.exe.mui from the en-US subfolder to the it-IT subfolder.
- Restart the Deep Security Notifier for the changes to take effect.
The language should now be changed from Italian to English.
The folder for Spanish language would be different. Also, the Notifier folder no longer exists for x64 version. You may follow the steps below:
- Rename "C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Deep Security Agent\es-ES\Notifier.exe.mui" to "...\Notifier.exe.mui.bak".
- Copy "C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Deep Security Agent\en-US\Notifier.exe.mui" to the es-ES folder.