Alert status "Manager Time Out of Sync" shows on the DSM console.
The error message indicates that there is a difference in time between DSM and the Database server.
The time in DSM is recorded into the database in UTC time zone. The display time on the DSM console follows the time zone in the user account settings in User Profile, and not the DSM or the Database server time zone.
To fix the error, you can check on the following:
- Make sure the time zone and system time on each Manager Node is synchronized with the clock on the Database server.
- Check the time zone settings of the user account you use in logging in:
- On the DSM console, go to Administrator > User Management > Users.
- Double-click the user account to open the account.
- Check the time zone settings that it should have the same set time zone with that of the DSM or the Database server.
- If there are more than one user account in DSM, make sure to check all the user accounts and set appropriate time zone for each of them.
If the issue persists, contact Trend Micro Technical Support.