Learn the steps on how to install patches through the command line in InterScan Messaging Security Virtual Appliance (IMSVA). Critical Patch 1695 is used for demonstration.
Installing patches in Windows
- Download Critical Patch from Trend Micro Download Center.
- Extract ZIP file.
In the extracted folder, you will find an archive file in TAR format:
- Upload the TAR file to the IMSVA environment via FTP.
Installing patches via command line
Log in as root.
- Extract imsva_90_en_criticalpatch1516.tar.gz using the command:
tar xzf file_name
- Open the extracted folder.
- Install the patch using the command:
- After the installation, you will see that related services are started.