The problem occurs because the WSUS server communicates with the WSUS database and the connection is scanned by the network proxy module of the SA Web Reputation Service. To fix the issue:
- Ensure that the recommended scan exclusion for Windows endpoints have been applied.
- Add the process mmc.exe to the exceptions for Web Reputation and URL Filtering:
- Log on to the WFBS management console and go to Preferences > Global Settings.
- Click the Desktop / Server tab and scroll down to the Web Reputation and URL-Filtering section.
- Enter the name of the process into the Process Exception List field and then click Add.
- Choose Save.
- Right-click the Trend Mirco icon in the taskbar and select Update Now to update the SA on the server.