Deep Security 9.0 Service Pack (SP) 1 Patch 5 offers the following enhancements:
- Enhanced Self-protection to provide more protection for the Deep Security Agent service.
- Includes the fix for CWE-331 Insufficient Entropy issue.
- Resolved issues from previous releases including fixes for console-related issues.
To take full advantage of new features and performance enhancements, upgrade to the most recent version of Deep Security:
- Deep Security ManagerDuring the installation, depending on its size, the upgrade process for Microsoft SQL Server-based installations can take an extremely long time. It is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED that Administrators make a backup of their entire DSM database before attempting an upgrade. We highly encouraged to first consult Trend Micro Technical Support for further assistance.
- Deep Security Agent, Relay and Notifier
- Deep Security Virtual Appliance