After installing SPFS and logging-in as administrator to connect to SPNAF, you are not able to change the service account.
To modify the user account information in SPFS and SPNAF:
- Open a command shell and enter the following command to change the privileged user in Cmod side:
CCluster::vserver> vscan scanner-pool modify -vserver CVserver -scanner-pool pool1 -servers 10.204.165.110 -privileged-users ad\administratorNote: Replace “ad\administrator” with your correct domain\account.
- Change the account of ONTAP AV Connector service in the Normal Server (NS) of SPFS:
- Click Start > Run and enter the command "services.msc" to open the service manager.
- Find and double-click the ONTAP AV Connector service.
- Go to the Log On tab and change the domain account.
- Click Apply and click OK.
- Right-click the ONTAP AV Connector service and click Restart.
- Edit the login information in SPFS 6.0 console:
- On the SPFS management console, right-click the appropriate Normal Server and choose Device List.
- Modify the user account information.